Monday, February 19, 2007

Leave or Embrace?

I Can't Do This Right Now...There's Just Nothing to Say Anymore...
I Need Some Assurance


Once the dust settles,
Once the busyness of life dies down,
maybe we will one day be
But for now
everything is too distracting,
it keeps your torn from me
and i dont think i can handle it.
I want you,
all of you
and until you can be there
maybe we shouldnt try...
because everytime i look at you
i can only imagine how it will be.
I long for the time i can call you my own
and hold you close,
I want to be able to grasp your hand
and never let go,
i want you to whispers sweet nothings in my ear:
i long for it.
I don't think you realize
that i have fallen,
deeper than anytime before;
but i never wanted to.
I didn't plan on feeling this way
because i didnt want to get hurt,
and now
i've left myself vulnerable.
Do you enjoy that?
Do you want me?
Do you long for me as I do?
Let's leave it,
lose it
or embrace everything
because waiting has been rough,
tougher than anything before.

No comments: